Waste Disposal United Kingdom in Manor House London N4
Manor House London N4 Local Waste Disposal United Kingdom Company provides Expert Waste Disposal United Kingdom Services
Searching for reliable Waste Disposal United Kingdom in Manor House London N4?
You need to book an expert Waste Disposal United Kingdom service for your residence in or around 47 Springpark Drive, London, N4 , United Kingdom?
Choose our Waste Disposal United Kingdom company in Manor House London N4 for all your needs; we offer quality Waste Disposal United Kingdom services at budget-friendly prices.
Why Choose Our Waste Disposal United Kingdom Services
- Waste Disposal United Kingdom service available at time that suits you
- Mind-blowing range of special deals
- Certified rubbish removal firm
- Great customer service at low prices
Waste Disposal United Kingdom
- office building waste collection
- how to get rid of carpeting and rugs
- domestic collectors
- domestic clearing company
- how to dispose of water heater
- an array of debris cleanup services
- paper and cardboard recycling
- next day skip alternative service
- recycling of construction debris
- glass removal and clearing
- waste collection and recycling service
- old office furniture removal services
- house clearing rubbish collection
The Price of Our Waste Disposal United Kingdom
In case the quantity/sort/size/weight of waste exceeds or differs from the amount initially confirmed with our Manor House London N4 customer service staff over the phone or email, we may charge you additionally after our Waste Disposal United Kingdom team arrives at your address in Manor House London N4 to carry out the service you hired.
The final price will be calculated in accordance with the following pricelist when our team arrives on site:
Household in London N4- General waste and Green waste
|Labour||Cubic yards||Max weigh||Equivalent to||Prices|
|Minimum Load||10 MIN||1.5||150 kg||8 bin bags||£75|
|¼ Load||20 MIN||3.5||350 kg||20 bin bags||£100|
|⅓ Load||30 MIN||5.25||525 kg||30 bin bags||£135|
|½ Load||40 MIN||7||700 kg||40 bin bags||£170|
|¾ Load||50 MIN||10.5||1050 kg||50 bin bags||£230|
|Full Load||60 MIN||14||1400 kg||60 bin bags||£290|
*Please note that the prices are based on the VOLUME and the WEIGHT of the waste for collection.
- Disposing of loads of heavy materials like rocks, soil, hardwood, bricks, or concrete will be charged by their weight and not the volume. All of our trucks are fully equipped with electronic digital scales to measure and display the accurate weight of the entire load.
- We have a weight rate to measure the volume of your load: 1 cubic yard per 100 kg, so, for instance, if your load is weighed in as 1000 kg, we will charge you for 10 cubic yards. This is applied even for small loads less than 10 cubic yards.
- It is easy to estimate how much we will charge you by taking into account that a bag of rubble, concrete or soil holds between 30-50 kg, so if we load 25 bags, you will be charged for about 1000 kg.
- Late appointment surcharges:
- After 6pm - £20.00 surcharge
- After 8pm - £40.00 surcharge
- After 10pm - £50.00 surcharge
|Per Fluorescent Tube||Due to how it is disposed of||£1|
|Paint per litre||Due to how it is disposed of||£3|
|Extra 10min Labour||If we exceed the loading time we charge||£10|
|Weekend charge||Due to additional labour costs||£10|
|TV or Monitor||Due to how it is disposed of||£15|
|Extra Heavy Waste||Due to how it is disposed of||£20|
|Fridge||Due to how it is disposed of||£30|
|Commercial Fridge||Due to how it is disposed of||£100|
If your load is more than 12 cubic yards/1000 kg and require more than a full load of our van, we will be able to arrange the service for you with a second visit at the rates stated in the price list.
Top Recommended Builders Clearance in Manor House London
Excellent Builders Clearance in Manor House London
Highly Trusted Builders Clearance in Manor House London